The #1 Hip Hop & R&B INDEPENDENCE DAY PARTY Cruise NYC
Date & Time
Sun Jul 02 2023 at 10:00 pm to Mon Jul 03 2023 at 02:00 amUTC-04:00
Pier 40 | New York, NY
DetailsDancing under the stars on the Hudson River this Independence Day Weekend! Open-air Stages & Dance Floors! Stunning views of NYC Skyline!
About this Event
Welcome aboard NYC #1 Party Cruise, where the beats are hot and the drinks are cold!
Get ready to move your feet to the hottest Hip Hop & R&B hits, spun by our top-notch DJs this Independence Day Weekend Sunday!
Don't forget to dress to impress, as we'll have a photographer on hand to capture all of the best moments of the night. Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins.
- 4 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Three Indoor Floors of Music).
- Live DJs playing all styles of Hip Hop, R&B, Afrobeats, Oldies, Top40 & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- The purchase of the GROUP VIP Champagne Dinner Tickets guarantees reserved seating (Groups of 10 or more).
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed). Birthday and Special occasion flyers available as add-ons in the ticket section!
- Dedicated Party Photography Services Available (more details in the add-ons ticket section).
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry.
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts.
- "Wendy Style" Fish n' Chips
[ Fried Fish, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots ]
- Wendy’s Famous Jerk Chicken
[ Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Pasta Salad, Fried Plantains, Rice & Beans ]
- Italian Stallion Baked Ziti
[ Baked Ziti, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Mixed Green Salad ]
- The Loaded Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
[ Authentic Palestinian Falafels, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots, Rice & Beans, Mixed Green Salad ]
Mix & Match + add more to your plate (at no extra cost ?)! Buffet Style!
- Wild Wild West Buffalo Wings
- Blast to the Past Chicken Nuggets
- All American Mac n Cheese
- Deli Pasta Salad
- Empanadas (Beef, Chicken, & Cheese)
+ our Famous Crust Nation Pizza powered by Table 87Event Information:
Location: PIER 40, INFINITY YACHT
Everything about the Hornblower Infinity is impressive. This isn’t just a yacht, it’s a first-class venue, with the added bonus of being on the water. And you can experience incredible views from all four decks.
Boarding: 9.30 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1.30 AM
Ends: 2 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no pictures of ID accepted)
Event LocationPier 40, 353 West Street, New York, United States
Tickets & Booking Details
USD 30.00 to USD 500.00