4th of July Fireworks Yacht Cruise San Diego
Date & Time
Tue Jul 04 2023 at 07:00 pm to Wed Jul 05 2023 at 11:00 pm
Pier 1, Hornblower Landing | San Diego, CA
DetailsDance the night away under the Fireworks right on the San Diego Bay!
About this Event
Get aboard #1 4th of July Cruise in San Diego and dance the night away under California's Largest Fireworks Show right on the Bay!We sail directly to a front row seat of the fireworks, best viewing show in the city!
The much-awaited Port of San Diego Big Bay Boom July 4th Fireworks Show is making a comeback, offering yet another breathtaking exhibition above the picturesque San Diego Bay. This year's event will feature a synchronized display of fireworks from strategically positioned barges along Shelter Island, Harbor Island, Embarcadero North, Marina District, and Coronado Ferry Landing.
Don't miss the chance to witness this spectacular event and grab the best seats while they last!
There are 2 levels of music including an outdoor deck for dancing underneath the moonlight as well as the two large indoor dance floors!Your Fireworks Dinner Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3 hour cruise of the San Diego harbor during the FIREWORKS Display.
- OPEN PREMIUM BAR (standard liquor drinks, beer, wine & soda).
- Captivating views of Coronado Bridge, Point Loma Lighthouse & San Diego Skyline. You may even get to see a Sea Lion!
- A delicious buffet for enjoyment ALL CRUISE LONG!
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins.
- The dress code is "trendy".
Contact us for special reservations: or call / text AllanJuly 4th Menu Includes:
- Field Green Salad
- Kale Quinoa Salad
- Baked Ziti Pasta [Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Cheese Spinach Sauce]
- Over Roasted Flounder Filet [Spicy Tomato & White Bean Ragu]
- Honey & Sesame Chicken [Scallions, Fresno Chilies]
- Roasted Broccoli Florets [Toasted Garlic, Chili Flakes]
- Mashed Potatoes [Idaho Potatoes, Roasted Garlic]
- JULY 4TH Special Dessert SelectionEvent Information:
Location: PIER 1 - ADVENTURE HORNBLOWER
The Adventure offers magnificent views of the San Diego skyline from the 300-passenger sun deck. Panoramic windows throughout four unique salons allow your guests to enjoy these same views from the climate-controlled interiors. Socialize at one of the four bars, enjoy the state-of-the-art sound system or dance the night away in the main salon.
Boarding: 7 PM
Departure: 8 PM
Ends: 11 PM
Rain or Shine
12 & over (Family Friendly Event, Guests under 21 must have a guardian present)
Event LocationPier 1, Hornblower Landing, 1800 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, United States
Tickets & Booking Details
USD 124.95 to USD 249.95